Monday, May 10, 2010

The bad and lots of good in April....

Thought I'd start with the not so great of April. Actually the worst experience I've ever had. We We just getting home one day and Adrienne starting going up the stairs. Instead of walking, she decided that jumping on her knees was fun. After telling her to stop and hold the railing she continued to do so. Unbeknownst to me, as I had turned around to get laundry, only 3 seconds later to hear her falling down the stairs. She was laying flat on her face and started screaming. I know the scream, the scream where she's gonna lose her breathe. So I turned her over and put her in my lap and started screaming her name. She was hyperventilating, I was freaking out. She went completely limp and arms went above her shoulders and she literally had no life in her. Her eyes rolls back and she started shaking, like a minor seizure. I was bawling and screaming at her to wake up. For about 5 seconds I literally thought she was dead. She gasped for one breath and her eyes started to flutter back open. I sat her up, and she had no idea where she was, she was still opening and shutting her eyes and her breathing was very off. I carried her upstairs and she started crying again, when I layed her down she was still feeling really weird, to me and her. She told me her back and head hurt for about 10 mins. I just kept talking to her and asking her questions, hoping it was all over and she was seriously injured or had a serious problem. Although the actual experience downstairs was maybe 2 mins. it felt like 20. I was a wreck. Called TJ bawling and then called her doctor. They told us to go straight to the ER. So we did. After a clear cat scan and lots of questions, we were sent home. The rest of the week was very hard, I slept in her room 2 nights and for days couldn't go downstairs without sobbing my eyes out. This is her second head trama that sent us to the ER, crazily in the same exact spot. So needless to say she's been more attached to me and we've been giving each other lots of lovings :-)



Adrienne: "Mom I need you to help me count my flowers."
Me:" Ok Adrienne, come on over and I can help you start. "
Adrienne: "No mom, I already counted there's 7!"
Me: "OMG did you just count and write that?"
Adrienne:"Yea mom I did!"
Me: super excited dance!

Adrienne always had a hard time with her letters and numbers and still doesn't know a few letters, and definitely does not know how to write them. So needless to say we were excited! She's too cute!

We went to Kidzexplore this year and I wasn't impressed. It was fun to get out and do something different but no really worth it.

They favorite was the slide and the ponies!



Too cute, everyone loves little Salem :-)
Made it to PE 101 a couple times. Shelley came to play with us this time and Adrienne was all over that!


I let the kids take some pictures, although I haven't downloaded those.


We're really glad it's MAY!!!! Although some wonderful moments in April, the bad one kind of overshadowed the rest. We're ready for warm weather and lots of park time :-)

22 comments:

smgoergen said...

AWE... thanks for updating the blog! I love every picture!!!

The Trans said...

Oh Lindsay, I had no idea about little Adrienne!! Glad she is okay. I was happy to see our TJ make the blog.. we feel very special :)

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

zhu said...

We www.electronics-products.com are focus to wholesale and retail the best value electronics products, including Tablet PC, Android Tablet Computer, Pad, Car GPS, Cell Telephone, Gadgets, Car DVD, ects, all these products direct from factory to secure the price advantage, and test each products strictly before shipping to secure the super and high quality. Further, secure payment way and protection, superior customer service experience will give you more secure for your purchase.

Rosetta Stone said...

Rosetta Stone
Rosetta Stone V3
Cheap Rosetta Stone V3
Rosetta Stone English
Rosetta Stone English V3
Rosetta Stone Spanish
Rosetta Stone Spanish V3
Rosetta Stone Spain Spanish
Rosetta Stone German
Rosetta Stone German

thomaru said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, photography for dummies online really hope to be your friends

kevin21 said...

Polo Hoodies For Men

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren

Polo Dresses For Women

Polo Hoodies For Women

Polo Hats

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts

Polo

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Polos

Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

kevin21 said...

Polo Hoodies For Men

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren

Polo Dresses For Women

Polo Hoodies For Women

Polo Hats

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts

Polo

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Polos

Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

kevin21 said...

Hot Cheap Jordans

Cheap Jordans

Ceap Black White Flight Air Jordans Shoes

Air Jordan 2012 Black Red

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin said...

Moncler Men

Moncler Vests

Moncler Jacket Online

Moncler Caps

kevin said...

Moncler Men

Moncler Vests

Moncler Jacket Online

Moncler Caps

kevin21 said...

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Hot Cheap Jordans

Cheap Jordans

Ceap Black White Flight Air Jordans Shoes

Air Jordan 2012 Black Red

abby said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin said...

Mata Mblere

Moncler Jackets For Men

Jackets For Men

Moncler Outlet Platine

kevin said...

Canadian Goose

Canada Goose

Canadiangoose

Canadian Goose Jacket

Canada Goose Parka

Canada Goose Coats

reebok21 said...

reebok men shoes

reebok women shoes

new reebok shoes

reebok zigtech shoes

Cool Boy said...

nice one...

silva method

Anonymous said...

domain "http://www.homesforsalerebate.com" listed
landing page for any of the above particular cities on fsrefund
the listing page from any given property for sale on fsrefundas applicable
use the term "for sale" after all permutations listed in all FB posts
describe "100% rebate cash back real estate commissions"

Hi People I am Micle.

I am, FB Real Estate Sites-United Dynamic. Please see............

Hollywood House
Los Angeles Home
California Homes
Maryland Home
Virginia Homes
Chicago Home
Philadelphia Home
Irvine Home
Beverly Hills Home
Malibu Homes
Fontana Home
My Comment is Special for your site.

See and Thanks!

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Really good to see you are enjoying with your kid.